Krysanova Natalya Yurevna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of German and French languages, Lipetsk State Pedagogical University (42 Lenina street, Lipetsk, Russia), email@example.com
Samsonov Yury Andreevich, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, Lipetsk Medical College (18 9 Maya street, Lipetsk, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuchkova Tatyana Ustinovna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, email@example.com
Background. Regional ethnographic information is valuable for education of secondary school students: patriots, citizens, socially active and responsible persons, with a desire to serve their small and big homelands with dignity, to preserve it and to multiply its property and glory. The purpose of the work is to emphasize teachers’ attention on a problem of regional ethnographic information in secondary school education and to disclose research directions regarding this problem.
Materials and methods. The authors used a complex of methods. 1. Empirical methods: studying of standard legal documents in the field of education; studying and generalization of experience of pedagogical activities. 2.Theoretical methods: system analysis; theoretical forecasting; generalization.
Results. The article discloses and dscribes three main components of regional ethnographic education: value-orientation, information and activity. These components can be carried over to all school subjects of the humanitarian cycle.
Conclusions. Each of the three distinguished components of regional ethnographic content needs a special pedagogical research and system representation of results of such research. The results will form a basis for selection and organization of regional ethnographic content of school teaching and educational process, which will differ, vary for each specific region.
1. Tuchkova T. U. Aktual'nye voprosy prepodavaniya inostrannykh yazykov: sb. materialov Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (g. Lipetsk, 22–23 aprelya 2003 g.) [Topical problems of foreign language teaching: proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference (Lipetsk, 22nd – 23rd April 2003)]. Lipetsk: LGIUU, 2004, pp. 56–61.
2. Federal'nyy gosudarstvennyy obrazovatel'nyy standart srednego (polnogo) obshchego obrazovaniya [The Federal State Educational Standard of general secondary (complete) education]. Ministerstvo obrazovaniya i nauki Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2013, 63 p.
3. Belozertsev E. P. Obrazovanie na rubezhe epokh. Opyt lichnogo osmysleniya metodologii gumanitarnogo issledovaniya: materialy letney shkoly molodykh uchenykh [Education at the turn of centuries. The experience of personal understanding of research methodology in humanities: proceedings of the summer school for young scientists]. Lipetsk: IRO, 2007, 300 p.
4. Gornostaeva I. V. Grazhdanskoe vospitanie mladshikh shkol'nikov sredstvami kraevedeniya: dis. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.01 [Civil education of junior schoolchildren by means of regional ethnography: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Smolensk, 2012, 184 p.
5. Kandaeva N. A. Esteticheskoe vospitanie shkol'nikov sredstvami kraevedeniya: na materiale Respubliki Dagestan: dis. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.01 [Esthetic education of schoolchildren by means of regional ethnography: by the example of the Republic of Dagestan: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Makhachkala, 2006, 185 p.
6. Grevs I. M. Metody individualiziruyushchego truda [Methods of individualizing labor]. Moscow: GPZ, 1925, pp. 25–59.
7. Fedotova M. A., Tuchkova T. U. Sovremennye podkhody v obuchenii inostrannym yazykam: sb. materialov Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (g. Lipetsk, 27 aprelya 2003 g.) [Modern approaches to foreign language teaching: proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference (Lipetsk, 27th April 2003)]. Lipetsk: LGIUU, 2003, pp. 119–124.
8. Shmidt S. O. Otechestvo. Kraevedcheskiy al'manakh [The Fatherland. Regional ethnographic miscellany]. 1990, iss. 1, pp. 7–35.
9. Deev A. L. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya [Fundamental research]. 2005, no. 4, pp. 34, 35.
10. Kamenshchikova E. N. Kraevedenie s elementami turizma kak sredstvo aktivizatsii poznavatel'noy deyatel'nosti mladshikh shkol'nikov: dis. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.02 [Regional ethnography with elements of tourism as a means junior schoolchildren’s cognitive activity activization: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Ekaterinburg, 2006, 168 p.
11. Kornienko P. A. Inostrannye yazyki v shkole [Foreign languages at school]. 2004, no. 6, pp. 28–32.
12. Soldatenkov A. D. Turistsko-kraevedcheskaya rabota kak sredstvo patrioticheskogo vospitaniya podrostkov: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.01 [Tourist and regional ethnographic work as a means for patriotic education of teenagers: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Moscow, 1969, 22 p.